The past year has taught us resilience and how quickly we can adapt to change. It’s shown us the importance of exercise, not only for physical but also our mental health.
The staff at Peninsula Aquatic Recreation Centre are committed to supporting the community to keep moving and promoting the benefits of regular exercise. They want to ensure all of us can keep connected even if we can’t get to the gym.
Early last year they launched their digital exercise platform PARC Your Way, which has been a fantastic program to help PARC members and the wider community keep active anytime, anywhere. With hundreds of workouts available from HIIT and strength to yoga and Pilates, there is something to suit everyone.
• Promotes better energy levels;
• Improves the quality of your sleep;
• Boosts endorphins to reduce feelings of anxiety or depression;
• Delivers oxygen and nutrients to your tissues and helps your cardiovascular system work more efficiently;
• Improves memory and brain function;
• Improves joint pain and stiffness; and,
• Lowers blood pressure and improves heart health.
PARC loves its members and visitors and wants to make sure that you love visiting PARC, either in centre or online. Whether you’re in some form of lockdown or not, there are so many options to keep moving with PARC Your Way and the support of the PARC health and fitness team.